Friday

Friendship or Love, or both

Why do we need friends?
Why why why..
Frankly speaking, i dont have many friends during secondary school..
Probably cos im stuck up LOL
No idea, maybe im just different :O
Different in what way
1. I hate people faking as brothers and sisters
2. I dont like to watch Taiwan movie, with all the kissing and stuff Eeewww
3. I dont like to mix with people, I never join them for any movie or what so ever

Therefore, im quite left out :x
But seriously, that lesson had tought me to be brave, in a way that i wouldnt be sad or afraid being alone
*as you know, some people would pull the whole gang with them when they go tuition, and make a "party"in class =.=

So far what have i done with my so called best friend, dont really think its best cos we keep every secret to ourselves... no much difference with an ordinary friend
1. I never hug her =.=
* there was a pair of best friends in my class which actually hug each other when they are sad
2. I never kiss her, duh :o
* some people kisses their best friend on their cheek
3. We never share our secrets
4. We seldom talk (the quiet pair)
5. The most i do was pull her shirt when we're going somewhere instead of her hand :x

That time i thought that mighty love was everything~~
I could just tell my bf about everything which i feel sad for
but, that time i had a "smart" bf :)
1. He gives me the wrong advice
2. He agrees with my evil thoughts
3. Seems that i need to advice him more rather than he advice me -.-
Bye bye love~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again, it all started with friendship..
Friendship period - i was never sad, he made me laugh like crazy =.=
He told me ah pek story which put me to sleep
We talk about anything which came into our mind, like what close friends do
Seriously, friendship period was the best, he never make me cry

Slowly, it became love

Love period- No more jokes, dried up
No more ah pek story, cos it put me to sleep
Every little bit bit of thing i ask make me cry after i know the answer -.-


So which is better, friendship or love, or friendship + love
How to have friendship + love with the same people at the same time??

A friends is like a flower,
a rose to be exact,
Or maybe like a brand new gate,
which never comes unlatched.
A friend is like an owl,
both beautiful and wise.
Or perhaps a ghost,
whose spirit never dies.
A friend is like a heart that goes
strong until the end
Where would we be in this world,
if we didn't have a friend
---Emma Guest ---
I love you,
You are my love dream
You are my sweetheart
You are my life
Which poem is better?? I think the friendship one is better :P

3 comments:

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

buiekkk love better hahahaha.. stupid dudu kaka.. dont think too much hehe

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

friends is really very important in our life loh.. no matter how many bad friend you meet, there is still good friend one.. see ur self how manage it only.. if really no friend,, life will become more dulll... more boring.. not mean that alone is bad,,, but some time we should share our things and also learn things from ppl.. if alone often.. people will built up some bad attitude.. no good one.. dont close ourself to this wonderful world ma~

CH Voon said...

family + friends = very important to you. when you work, people around you are not truly friend anymore...

friend you made during school, college is valuable! believe me,,,, i not lead you to hell! but lead you to heaven!