Thursday

pokemon

I'm blogging using my phone :-P can't sleep, keep thinking how time flies. Suddenly thought of pokemon . When I was in primary school, I remembered collecting pokemon stickers was a trend . There were few hundred pokemon characters.. and if we were able to collect all of them we can exchange it for gifts :-P my Mommy was the best mommy on earth. She bought me all the stickers where as most of my friends had to buy it themselves using their pocket money. That time the stickers were put into packets of three . I really enjoyed collecting it, exchanging it with friends. I remembered there was one which was really hard to collect. Not many people had it. Anyway I did not manage to collect all. There was still one or two missing. I miss those innocent ignorant days. .. unlike now, children play video games instead of collecting stickers. It is fun mesmerizing childhood memories...

No comments: