Friday

Cute baby Aby

This is my 2nd time using photoshop!!! wtf.. >.<
I don't really know how to use it yet, i only know how to use the effect thingy.. I tried blurr + duno wat for my header.. today i tried glow and colour pencil.. not bad i think


Today a cute baby came to my house!!!!
She used to be super fat, i mean it, SUPER fat..
But.. she got sick =( not serious type of sickness la.. choi =.=
Then she slim down alot.. but she is still very cute =)


She likes me so so much.. She keep pointing at me, wanting me to carry her.. btw, this is the first time i carry a baby.. serious.. i don't like kids =.=
But she insist that i carry her!!! how??? once i don't carry her, she will cry.. she really so merajuk la >.<
I was asked to carry her but everybody... so.. had too carry lo =.=
See, she's so happy =.=
She's heavy!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't know how to carry a baby.. =.= i carry her like carrying a pet>.< everybody so gan cheong /.\ but she likes it =p
Her granny(she's only in her fourties) say she likes pretty stuff, which means im pretty =p
Yaya.. im pretty, nono, cute!!!! Ignore my vainness.. hehe..

celaka.. why is the cat picture on my t-shirt so obvious =.= look so nooby

3 comments:

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

hahaha.. cute baby + cute dudu.. nice nice.. dudu must learn more how to hug baby o.. hahaha.. next time our baby should be very cute too hehehe

CH Voon said...

er... why u make the photos look strange hehehe not good la...

elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏 said...

Wow, your skill improve jor! just start to use photoshop also can do that jor, geng geng.. please teach leh, teach how to use steps by steps la, like me so noob/stupid need detail guide de..

the baby so cute, wish my baby also will like that!! haha..