Tuesday

Change

I change semua barang in my blog,
The header, cos i think its ...???
The templete, cos i dont like it anymore,
I deleted the playist, cos its so noisy.. I dont know how to edit the songs, feel so dumb, nvm..

Now im selling cakes online.. cos i likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee la
Sheeeeeet... I dint neglet my studies, i still study(sometimes) + go to school + nap + watch tv + make cakes = yet i still got time to play worm worm
+ make cakes to sell can earn money~~~~~~ Who dont like money

Today i wan to promote all the cakes i sell :):)
Rich cheese, Oreo cheese, Rm40 per kg

*Newly added*
Rich chocolate mud cake Rm35 per kg
Fruit cake RM45 per kg
Green tea cheese cake RM45 per kg
Chocolate chip muffins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 and above per order, RM1 each

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jia you! i believe one day when i go back home i will see your bakery shop :)

CH Voon said...

hahahha good to hear that too!